Fury has been one of my biggest projects so far, and one of my greatest as well. 

On this page I want to show you a little bit of my progress and also I want to tell you a bit about the project and my work on this project.


First of all we beginn with a little bit progress. Time after time some more informations will follow.

Next you will find some progress stuff about my butt armor. 
I have made the whole armor part out of plastazote in combination with worbla's pearly art.

After finishing the patterns for all the armor parts I crafted them with worbla.
I used the pattern to transfer the shape of the under butt armor to the plastazote. Afterwards I cut it out and used my dremel to smooth the edges a little, then I used the plastazote part and transpfer it to my worbla's pearly art. Here it is necessary to keep a distance from 1 cm between our plastazote part and the worbla. We need two worbla parts, so that we can surround the plastzote with worbla. You'll need the 1cm overcome to put both worbla parts together. 

Heat up the first worbla part, lay the plastazote on top and press it down a little. Lay over the second worbla part and make sure both parts are still hot. Now you can put the edges together and cut off the rest materials thats not needed. 
After that you have a cleaner surface. If you're not happy with the resault, use the dremel to clean up the surface. 
The first butt armor part is done.

I used the same technique for the upper butt armor. The only differenz is, that I glued the plastazote onto the pearly art and covered everything with worbla afterwards. 

And thats the final resault for the butt armor part.  Just plastazote and Wobla. 

After that I smooth the surface with spray filler and some sanding.

Light it Up

For the light in Furys breastplate I used a really simple technique.

 

 

1. After building the complete breastplate out of worbla, I added some magnets to the breastplate, were the holder for the eye will take place at the end. For that I heated up the worbla and pressed the magnets in. To fix them, I used some superglue.

 

 

2.  The Eye is casted with clear resin. To get a good size for Furys eye I used an billiard ball to create a silicone mold. After the mold is ready I pour in some clear resin and let it cure overnight.

 

For the right color of the eye I used some glass colors and painted the back of the casted resin eye.

 

 


After that I crafted the Holder of the eye and used some Worbla’s Deco Art for it.

 

I used the Worbla’s Deco Art like modelling clay, heat it up again and again to bring everything to the right size and shape. I used a pattern, that I created to check out the right size from time to time. Before finishing the Holder, I added magnets at the back of it, so that I am able to put it onto the breastplate.

Pictures with and without light on.


When everything for the was finished I bought an decoration light via amazon to light up Furys Eye. To defuse the light I bit and to make sure the led lamps are not shining through the eye, I used some Worbla’s Crystal Art, mixed it with glass colors and put it in the eye holder between the resin eye and the led lights.
I also colored the led lamps yellow and rolled it up so that it fits into the eye.
The LED string has an USB port and an internal battery, so that I do not need any other batteries and I am able to reload it with a power bank every time.